Usage and Privacy
Agricultural Credit Cooperatives of Turkey was established to protect the economic interests of the farmers conducting agricultural activity around the country and especially to meet the needs related to their profession and livelihood. Through 1625 Cooperatives, 17 Regional Unions and 1 Central Union Agricultural Credit Cooperatives of Turkey continues its operations in accordance with the Law numbered 1581 on Agricultural Credit Cooperatives and Unions.
With the authorization obtained from Article 3 of the Law No. 1581, the short and medium-term loan needs of producers, who are members (partners) of our cooperatives, are also met. In this context, Agricultural Credit Cooperatives states that all your personal data is secured in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law ("KVK Law") numbered 6698.
As the Data Controller, we process all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to our institution, including our members, personnel, future members, business partners in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and within the limits stipulated in the legislation.
For What Purposes Is Your Personal Data Collected?
In the processes stated below, your personal data is processed by automated or non-automated methods during the period you use our institution's products and services and afterwards in accordance with the mandatory duration stated in the legislation.
- Benefiting from the services provided by Agricultural Credit Cooperatives more quickly and effectively,
- Obtaining detailed information about our products and services,
- Agricultural Credit Cooperatives’ marketing operations, sales and after-sales activities,
- Agricultural Credit Cooperatives’ loan operations and insurance activities,
- Conducting market research on the activities of Agricultural Credit Cooperatives,
- Determining and implementing the operations and strategies of Agricultural Credit Cooperatives,
- Fulfilling the administrative and legal obligations Agricultural Credit Cooperatives is subject to,
- Using for performance monitoring and analysis studies,
- Executing Human Resources policies, providing personnel suitable for vacant positions and fulfilling occupational health and safety obligations,
- Recording footages for security reasons in the premises of Central Union, Regional Unions and cooperatives
All these processes are carried out by our institution in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
To Whom Your Personal Data Is Transferred For What Purposes?
In accordance with the terms of transferring personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law, your processed personal data is shared with Agricultural Credit Group of Companies, third parties, related Public Institutions and Organizations in order to fulfill our legal obligations, Public Legal Entities in order to carry out our business operations, the institutions that we mediate and we are an agency of, and the institutions and organizations we cooperate with in order to accomplish the above-mentioned purposes.
What is Our Method of Collecting Your Personal Data and Its Legal Reason?
Within the scope of personal data processing terms and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law, your personal data can be processed and transmitted by Central Union, Regional Unions and Cooperatives in verbal, written or electronic media in line with the purposes stated in the clarification text to offer our products and services within the legal framework, develop products and services, fulfill the liabilities arising from the law and the General Loan Agreements made with our members in a true, complete and accurate manner.
What are the Rights of Personal Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, all natural persons whose personal data are processed by Agricultural Credit Cooperatives have the right to;
- Learn whether their personal data is processed or not,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Learn about the third parties to whom their personal data is transmitted inside or outside Turkey,
- Request correction of personal data in the event that it is processed incompletely or incorrectly, and request notification of third parties to whom personal data has been transferred on the actions performed within this context,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law and the provisions of the "Regulation on Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data" and request notification of the third parties to whom personal data is transmitted on the actions performed within this context,
- Object to the occurrence of an unfavorable consequence for themselves caused by the analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demand the compensation for damage in case they suffer damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
By filling out the application form available at www.tarimkredi.org.tr with the information identifying your identity, you may send your request for your right to use the rights specified in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law about your personal data to the address of the General Directorate of Agricultural Credit Cooperatives, Yukarı Bahçelievler Mah. Wilhelm Thomsen Cad. No: 7 06490. You you will receive an answer in writing or electronically as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest. Your request will be fulfilled free of charge, and as specified in Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law, if the procedures to be performed require additional costs, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.
Agricultural Credit Cooperatives of Turkey